KineMaster is a Native Mobile App that runs only on Android and iOS Devices. There is no standalone Windows EXE File to Directly Install the KineMaster App on Windows Laptop or PC. But if you seriously wish to use KineMaster Software on Windows then there is a way using an emulator. Without emulator is not possible to use KineMaster on Windows 10.
KineMaster Chroma Key is a Feature Offered by KineMaster Pro Video Editor, Video Maker App for Android and iOS to Create VFX Effects on the App. The feature is available for free and you can use the feature without any extra payment. Chroma Key offers Green Screen Effect so that you can create VFX effects with more controlled background edits.
How to Download KineMaster on Windows PC?
Here are the Steps to Download and Install KineMaster on Windows PC
Step 1. Download Android Emulator on your Windows 10. (I recommend MEmu and Nox Player)
Step 2. Install the Emulator, it is a Basic Installation Process.
Step 3. Open the Emulator and Add your Google Account.
Step 4. Open Play Store and Search for the KineMaster App.
You can also sideload the file by Downloading the APK
Step 5. Open the KM App Grant all Permissions and Run Hardware Analysis if Prompted. Done!
How to Use Chroma Key on PC?
Here are the Basic Steps to Use Chroma Key on KineMaster for PC
1. Record a Video with a Green Background or Download the one you want.
2. Now Open the KM app and Add the Video/Image Clip you want. In the image below I have selected a White Background as a base layer.
3. Now click on Layer and Click on Media.
4. Now select the Media image with Green Background on which you want the Chroma Key Effect. I have used a Green Screen with the image of a Cat.
4. Now Click on the Layer Track and Turn on the Chroma Key Option. Done!